Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Saint Paws to C Paws

I danced with Ali for 2 years, but it seems so much longer than that! She is an awesome dancer and such a fun person to be around. So I was so happy when her mama asked me to do her cake for her graduation party. Here it is! ( Another fellow Seton Saint)
Our parents have become very good friends over the past few years. Our dads are TOTAL dance team dads. If there's an asymmetric formation, non-pointed toes, big fall, or unsynchronized straight leg sequence, these guys will tell you! And after dancing with Ali at Seton, she will be making us all proud as a University of Cincinnati Bearcat Dancer! I can't wait to come and watch you and Ash. And I am so glad I got to spend the time dancing with you like I did! You're awesome A Rebz :) love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment