Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bestie Forevski

This is my bestie forevski, her name is Chelsea. And this past weekend she celebrated her 21st birthday!!!Chelsea and I have been best friends since the first week of freshman year of high school. She gave the biggest attitude to a teacher behind his back and I knew she was sweet! But seriously- that's how we became best friends. I just wish I would be 21 already so I could celebrate with her, but I guess that will have to wait until mine in January. She had quite the successful 21st bday weekend though. :)
Chels loves tea and she couldn't wait to TRY twisted tea on her birthday! So her cake was this big twisted tea bottle. It was chocolate cake with chocolate chips in it :)
Chels- these past several months have been exceptionally crazy for us, but we've made it this far! :) Thanks for stickin' this crazy thing out with me. #life tehe had to hash tag it. She will be my bestie forevski- thanks for coining that term to! love you so much! -sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment