Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My First 1st Birthday Cake

Oh how I wish I had a picture of the little cutie, Louie, who dug into this cake on his first birthday a couple of weekends ago!!!
Louie's mama, Shannon, was one of the coaches on my dance staff at Seton. She coached my sister for a couple seasons, but I was never able to have her as a coach. But I did get to spend a year with her on the coaching staff and she is wonderful! When she asked me to do Louie's cake, I was thinking like- uhm Are you sure?!. But she let me know how nice it was that she didn't have to stress about making the perfect cake amidst all the other party day activities. I was happy to do it :)
Here is the back side of it.
And the front! Literally in my top 5 favorites!
Shannon said Louie loved the cake, and even tried to feed the cake to their doggies. Oops!! Hope you had a great birthday Louie!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment