Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's A Girl!!!


So I've mentioned the Vaughns on my blog before...one of the greatest and sweetest little families I know. Well Julie had her baby this past week!! They didn't find out if any of their kids were a boy or a girl, and this one was no different. Karli was born on March 3rd! Maddie and Luke wanted to make a cake for their new brother or sister. They decided on all the colors, designs, flavors, everything. They remembered all the details of what she looked like from when they saw her the night before, and they wanted to recreate her on the cake. Rolling and cutting the fondant was the highlight of their decorating experience. It was so fun watching them make this cake for baby Karli. Maddie even wrote the "it's a girl!" in the bottom corner... I think she did a fantastic job for a second grader! Vaughns, I love you guys, and as always, thanks for letting me be a part of your family! And welcome beautiful baby Karli! Happy Birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment