Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Colorful and Dance Camp Ready!


My favorite, Xavier Dance Team, went to camp this past weekend. On Friday night before camp, our coach Erica, AKA Mama Diva, had us over for a spaghetti dinner, so naturally I brought the dessert! This was our goal for camp: to get our "golden ticket" of a gold bid, which is a full paid bid to Nationals in April.



This is my lovely dance team in our brand new uniforms after our camp performance! Granted, we did not get our gold, full paid bid we were aiming for, but we did get a partial paid silver bid!! We also left camp with a superior rating with our Gameday Routine, Placed 1st in Division I, and was voted most spirited by the other college dance teams at camp! The Most Spirited award is like the BEST award to get at camp, so we were very excited about our wonderful awards! It's going to be a great year! Love me some XUDT!

"The Ladies at Work" are famous around the Hungler household. That's where my mom gets all of her crazy stories and advice from. But they have been wanting to try one of my cakes for a long time, so she asked if I could make one for one of the ladies' birthdays. So this is Tracy's. My mom said she's super bubbly, so I did this brightly colored and modern-ish cake.

Side view of the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment