Friday, September 17, 2010

Lil' Bug is turning 1!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAYTTEN!!!!
Here's the ADORABLE birthday girl :)

Walkin' around in her cute little dress.
Cheyanne has been my best friend since Kindergarten, she was actually my first friend when I finally got to St. William! And her daughter Paytten is turning 1, tomorrow September 18th! I can't believe it's been a whole year since I went to visit that cutie pie in the hospital late that night. Chey had her whole party as a Princess theme, so naturally we put a crown on her cake :). Unfortunately i had to leave the party early and didn't get to see her stuff her face with the cake, but she was so happy during her whole party! This was a fun cake to do, and Chey and Justen were so appreciative.
Happy Birthday Pay! Love you lil' bug!





No comments:

Post a Comment