Sunday, November 14, 2010

"And I said How about breakfast at Tiffany's..."


I've never owned a Tiffany's piece of jewelry, but this weekend, I got to make one! Alex, AKA Baby, who I dance with celebrated her 22nd birthay this weekend!


Alex asked me a LONGG time ago if I could make her birthday cake, and of course I wanted to. And she asked if I could make it into a Tiffany's box. I started researching right away! This turned out to be a VERY cute cake and she loved it!

Baby's own Tiffany's box [the lid was not cake...it was styrofoam ;)]

another view...


We went to El Toro, a Mexican restaurant in Hyde Park, which is DELICIOUS by the way. When we walked in the waiter was like, "let me take that for you (the cake)" i about FREAKED OUT!!! my cakes are like my babies once I finish them, so I was a bit apprehensive... I know I know, I'm lame.
Before we left, Alex received her free Birthday Shot(s) which she took with the same waiter who took my cake!! it was super fun, and her giant green sombrero, and whip creamed cheeks were quite entertaining for us! :)
love you alex! happy 22nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment