Sunday, November 21, 2010

I think I should just keep a template for this one


I went to high school with Ashlee, and thank goodness for facebook! She asked if I would do a cake for her boyfriend's, Jeremy, surprise birthday party. She had been looking for a Bengals cake and saw some of my blog posts on my facebook page and asked me if I could do the Bengals cake again for her...of course I had no objections.
So if this looks familiar, yes you are right. I have done this cake before. This one took even shorter amounts of time for me, but was just as fun. I added a little bit of turf at the bottom so it was a little different. (compliments to my dad for that idea). Hopefully the surprise went off without any problems for Ashlee. When I delivered the cake, it was so far so good for her!
Hope Jeremy had a wonderful birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment