Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Vaughn


So it was finally Julie's turn to get a cake of her own. I knew she wouldn't order one from me, but I also knew her sweet kiddies would make a cake for her too. So I made a cute little individual cake just for her. It was chocolate cake, with chocolate, mocha, espresso buttercream between the layers and iced all in chocolate buttercream. Julie is a self-proclaimed choco-haulic ;)

Julie got to enjoy this all for herself, she said, because no one else likes coffee. So it was the perfect cake for a great friend, to have a great birthday! I do have to say though, the cake Maddie, Luke and Lauren made was so adorable. Maddie was so proud to show me that she wrote on it!! But I'm glad the kiddies and George had a cake to enjoy as well! Hope you had a great birthday Julie! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment