Friday, May 6, 2011

Saints Helping Saints


Alums from my high school, about 8-10 years ahead of me, began an organization called Saints Helping Saints. Their main goal is staying "dedicated to living the spirit of Elizabeth Ann Seton through the support of each other and our community." This non-profit organization is absolutely WONDERFUL. They help Seton Alums, and their families, who are in need in anyway, often due to serious illness or other such hardships. It is all about giving back and helping the other Saints in our community.

This past weekend, SHS hosted a fundraising event called Sipping With Saints. It was an art auction and wine tasting, with proceeds going to two particular families and the general SHS organization to continue helping families. I was honored when Raven, one of the assisting founders, asked me to donate two cakes for the event. I was more than happy to do so for such a fabulous organization.

The first cake includes the Saints Helping Saints logo
And this one a wine bottle (obviously ;)) in honor of the wine tasting

Hopefully next year when I am 21, I can be a part of the SWS evening!
Please visit their website to see what these ladies are all about! www.mysaintshelpingsaints.org

Also, please keep all the families this organization is helping in your prayers.

Thanks, Raven for letting me be a part of the event and a great organization!



No comments:

Post a Comment